Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Benefits and risks of sauna bathing.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 118-126
- Sauna effects on hemorheology and other variables.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1986; 67: 526-529
- Comparison of the effects of renal artery constriction and anemia on the production of erythropoietin.Eur J Appl Physiol. 1988; 413: 62-66
- Hypervolemia and cycling time trial performance.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1994; 26: 503-509
- Physiological responses to combinations of exercise and sauna.Aust J Sci Med Sport. 1986; 18: 25-28
- Re-evaluation of Evans blue dye dilution method of plasma volume measurement.Clin Lab Haematol. 1995; 17: 189-194
- Design and analysis of research on sport performance enhancement.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999; 31: 472-485
- rh-Erythropoietin stimulates immature reticulocyte release in man.Br J Haematol. 1994; 87: 605-608
- Blood volume: Its adaptation to endurance training.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1991; 23: 1338-1348
- Induced hypervolemia, cardiac function, VO2max, and performance of elite cyclists.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999; 31: 800-808