Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Blood lactate disappearance at various intensities of recovery exercise.J Appl Physiol. 1984; 57: 1462-1465
- Effect of recovery modality on 4-hour repeated treadmill running performance and changes in physiological variables.J Sci Med Sport. 2004; 7: 1-10
Hopkins WG. Probabilities of clinical or practical significance. Available at http://www.sportsci.org/jour/0201/wghprob.htm. Accessed August 7, 2006.
- Little effect of caffeine ingestion on repeated sprints in team-sport athletes.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2001; 33: 822-825
Sanders J. Effect of contrast-temperature immersion on recovery from short-duration intense exercise. Unpublished Thesis. Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Canberra; 1996.
- Acute anemia increases lactate production and decreases lactate clearance during exercise.J Appl Physiol. 1984; 67: 756-764
- Effects of ingestion of bicarbonate, citrate, lactate, and chloride on sprint running.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004; 36: 1239-1243
- Cardiovascular regulation during head-out water immersion exercise.J Appl Physiol. 1990; 69: 657-664
- Physical modalities in the treatment of tendon injuries.Clin Sports Med. 1992; 11: 645-659
- Effect of increased central blood volume with water immersion on plasma catecholamines during exercise.J Appl Physiol. 1990; 69: 651-656