Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Neuromuscular function after exercise-induced muscle damage.Sports Med. 2004; 34: 49-69
- Markers of inflammation and myofibrillar proteins following eccentric exercise in humans.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2001; 84: 180-186
- Pressure ulcer healing with a concentrated, fortified, collagen protein hydrolysate supplement: a randomized controlled trial.Adv Skin Wound Care. 2006; 19: 92-96
- Visual analogue scales.in: Melzack R. Pain measurement and assessment. Raven Press, New York1983: 33-37
- Maximal intensity isometric and dynamic exercise performance following eccentric muscle actions.J Sports Sci. 2002; 20: 951-959
- Exercise-induced skeletal muscle damage and adaptation following repeated bouts of eccentric muscle contractions.J Sports Sci. 1997; 15: 215-222
- Indomethacin modulates circulating cytokine responses to strenuous exercise in humans.Cytokine. 2002; 19: 153-158