Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Epidemiological considerations of concussions among intercollegiate athletes.Appl Neuropsychol. 2003; 10: 12-22
- Eye-injuries in Canadian amateur hockey still a concern.Can J Ophthalmol. 1987; 22: 293-295
- Great book of hockey.Publications International Ltd., Lincolnwood, IL1996
- National Hockey League reported concussion, 1986–87 to 2001–02.Can J Neurol Sci. 2003; 30: 206-209
- Acceleration–deceleration sport-related concussion: the gravity of it all.J Athletic Training. 2001; 36: 253-256
- Review of typical ice hockey injuries.Unfallchirurg. 1995; 98: 283-288
- Predictors of performance in the NHL.J Sport Behav. 1998; 21: 456-473
- Total NHL.Triumph Books, Chicago, IL2003
- A contemporary neurosurgical approach to sport-related head injury: the McGill Concussion Protocol.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 192: 515-524
- Head injury in athletes.Neurosurgery. 2001; 48: 26-45
- Summary and agreement statement of the first international conference on concussion in sport, Vienna 2001.Br J Sports Med. 2002; 36: 6-10
- Head and neck injuries among ice hockey players wearing full face shields vs. half face shields.JAMA. 1999; 282: 2328-2332
- The impact of face shield use on concussion in ice hockey: a multivariate analysis.Br J Sports Med. 2002; 36: 27-32
- A comparison of facial protection and the incidence of head, neck, and facial injuries in Junior A hockey players.Am J Sports Med. 2002; 30: 39-44
- Injury rates and profiles in female ice hockey players.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 43-52
- Postconcussion syndrome following sports-related head injury: expectation as etiology.Neuropsychology. 1999; 13: 582-589
- Head, face and neck injuries in hockey: a descriptive analysis.J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 645-649
- Eye-injuries in Canadian amateur hockey.Am J Sports Med. 1979; 7: 254-257
- The effect of a hockey visor and sports goggles on visual function.Can J Ophthalmol. 2002; 37: 161-167
The hockey news. Visor charges a bit foggy. The Hockey News 2004; 57 (25) 4.
Hockey register: 2003–04 ed. Morton Grove, IL: Sporting News Books; 2003.
Menard S. Applied logistic regression analysis. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA. Sage Publications; 2002 [Series: Quantitative applications in the social sciences, No. 106. 1st ed.; 1995].