Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- The evaluation of the running speed and agility performance in professional and amateur soccer players.Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2009; 23: 774-778
- Neuromuscular fatigue and recovery in elite female handball players.Scandinavian Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports. 2006; 16: 267-273
- Reliability and accuracy of handheld stopwatches compared with electronic timing in measuring sprint performance.Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2008; 22: 1969-1976
- Comparison between hand and electronic timing of 40-yd dash performance in college football players.Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2010; 24: 447-451
- Validity and reliability of the Nintendo Wii Balance Board for assessment of standing balance.Gait and Posture. 2010; 31: 307-310
- Measuring running speed using photocells.Journal of Sports Sciences. 1999; 17: 249-257
- The Design and Analysis of Clinical Experiments.John Wiley & Sons, New York, U.S.A.1986