Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Weight status and perception barriers to healthy physical activity and diet behaviour.Int J Obes. 2008; 32: 1-10
- Benefits and risks associated with physical activity, Chapter 1.in: Whaley M.H. ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. 7th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2006
Sports Medicine Australia. Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) pre-exercise screening system 2005. Available at: http://sma.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/new_pre_screening.pdf. Accessed 15 March 2008.
- Practical application of the Sports Medicine Australia pre-exercise screening system (2005).J Sci Med Sport. 2008; 11: 182-184
- Quantification of spinning bike performance during a standard 50-minute class.J Sports Sci. 2006; 25: 421-429
- Cardiovascular response to aerobic step dance sessions with and without appendicular overload.J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2005; 45: 264-269
- Perceived exertion as an indicator of somatic stress.Scand J Rehabil Med. 1970; 2: 38-51
- The effect of 4-week chilli supplementation on metabolic and arterial function.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2007; 61: 326-333
- Evaluation of the CardioChek portable whole blood analyser for use in the fitness industry.JEPonline. 2011; 14: 73-82
- Position statement on physical activity and exercise intensity terminology.J Sci Med Sport. 2010; 13: 496-502
- Preparticipation health screening and risk stratification, Chapter 2.in: Thompson W.R. ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. 8th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2009
Exercise & Sports Science Australia, Fitness Australia, Sports Medicine Australia, Adult Pre-Exercise Screening System. Available at: http://www.essa.org.au/for-gps/adult-pre-exercise-screening-system/. Accessed 31 January 2012.
- Applying the Sports Medicine Australia pre-exercise screening procedures: who will be excluded?.J Sci Med Sport. 1998; 1: 1-8
- Readiness for physical activity.Phys Act Fitness Res Digest. 1994; 1: 1-8
- Heart rate during aerobics classes in women with different previous experience in aerobics.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2001; 84: 64-68
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Prevalence of risk factors for chronic disease. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/cdarf/data_pages/prevalence_risk_factors/index.cfm. Accessed 1 October 2008.
- Comparative performance of two point-of-care analysers for lipid testing.Clin Lab. 2007; 53: 561-566