- Rider injury rates and emergency medical services at equestrian events.Br J Sports Med. 1999; 33: 46-48https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.33.1.46
- Equestrian injuries: incidence, injury patterns, and risk factors for 10 years of major traumatic injuries.Amer J Surg. 2007; 193: 636-640https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2007.01.016
- The incidence of race-day jockey falls in Australia, 2002-2006.Med J Aust. 2009; 190: 83-86
Fédération Equestre Internationale. FEI eventing risk mangement program statistics 2006 to 2017. p.17.21-23. Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management. [Accessed 25 May 2018].
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of an exemplar equestrian air jacket against crush injuries.Int Res Counc Biomech Inj. 2016; : 888-895
- Protective and risk factors in amateur equestrians and description of injury patterns: a retrospective data analysis and a case - control survey.J Trauma Manag Outcomes. 2011; 5https://doi.org/10.1186/1752-2897-5-4
- Equestrian trauma: Injury patterns vary among age groups.Am Surg. 2014; 80: 396-402
- Paediatric horse-related trauma.J Paediatr Child Health. 2017; 53: 543-550https://doi.org/10.1111/jpc.13471
- Pattern of equestrian injuries presenting to a Sydney teaching hospital.ANZ J Surg. 2003; 73: 567-571https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1445-2197.2003.02707.x
- Injuries to riders in the cross country phase of eventing: the importance of protective equipment.Br J Sports Med. 1999; 33: 212-214https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.33.3.212
Australian Rules of Racing amended to 1st January 2018. p.61. Available at: https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/Australian_Rules_Of_Racing.aspx. [Accessed 20 July 2018].
- Causes, injuries, therapy and possibilities of prevention of equine-related accidents. Results of a 2-center-study.Unfallchirurg. 2014; 117: 123-127https://doi.org/10.1007/s00113-012-2275-z
- Prevention of injuries associated with horseback riding.Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 2015; 159
- Effectiveness of safety vests in pediatric horseback riding.Klin Padiatr. 2012; 224: 443-447https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0032-1327621
- Evaluation of safety vests—health and safety in Australian racing.Rural Industries Res Dev Corporation. 2014; 14
- Spine injuries due to horse riding accidents – an analysis of 30 cases.Sportverletz Sportschaden. 2011; 25: 93-96https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0029-1245831
- Development of an emergency guide card for the handling of airbag vests in equestrian riding accidents.Notf Rett Med. 2016; 19: 411-412https://doi.org/10.1007/s10049-016-0150-0
- Evaluating airbag safety vests for equestrian sports.J Test Eval. 2016; 44: 2387-2395https://doi.org/10.1520/JTE20140345
- Factors influencing the safety behavior of German equestrians: attitudes towards protective equipment and peer behaviors.Animals. 2016; 6: 14https://doi.org/10.3390/ani6020014
- Efficacité du port du gilet airbag sur la prevalence des blessures thoraciques et rachidiennes lors d’une chute sur les épreuves de cross en équitation : étude prospective faite d’octobre 2013 à juin 2015.J Traumatol Sport. 2015; 32: 177-183https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jts.2015.09.004
- FEI eventing risk management seminar – Brussels (BEL) report.(p.4,9,16,21. Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management/seminars-2014 [Accessed 25 May 2018])2016
Fédération Equestre Internationale. Eventing risk management summit course designers/TDs/judges/national safety officers Tattersalls (IRL) 10-12 February 2017 Report. 21. Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management/seminars-2017. [Accessed 25 May 2018].
Fédération Equestre Internationale. FEI eventing risk management. Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management. [Accessed 03 March 2018].
- FEI eventing risk management seminar –Greenwich London (GBR) Report.2011: 6 (Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management/seminars-2012-11 [Accessed 25 May 2018])
- FEI eventing risk management seminar – Rome (ITA) Report.2012: 1 (Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management/seminars-2013. [Accessed 25 May 2018])
Fédération Equestre Internationale. Eventing risk management (NSO) seminar Lausanne (SUI) 27-28 January 2018 report. 3. Available at: https://inside.fei.org/fei/disc/eventing/risk-management/seminars-2017. [Accessed 25 May 2018].
- Explicit finite element methods for equestrian applications.Procedia Eng. 2016; 147: 275-280https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.06.277
- Theory and science, chapter 2, in surviving the unexpected: fall safety training for horse riders.1st ed. Nylund Pty Ltd, Hunters Hill NSW (Australia)2016
- Shoe midsole longitudinal bending stiffness and running economy, joint energy, and EMG.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006; 38: 562-569https://doi.org/10.1249/01.mss.0000193562.22001.e8
- A computational model for the modulation of the prepulse inhibition of the acoustic startle reflex.Biol Cybern. 2012; 106: 169-176https://doi.org/10.1007/s00422-012-0485-7