Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Injuries in pre-professional ballet dancers: incidence, characteristics and consequences.J Sci Med Sport. 2014; 17: 271-275
- The prevalence and clinical significance of sonographic tendon abnormalities in asymptomatic ballet dancers: a 24-month longitudinal study.Br J Sports Med. 2013; 47: 89-92
- Toe flexor strength, flexibility and function and flexor hallucis longus tendon morphology in dancers and non-dancers.Med Probl Perform Art. 2015; 30: 152-156
- Vascular adaptation in athletes: is there an ‘athlete’s artery’?.Exp Physiol. 2012; 97: 295-304
- Hypermobility and dance: a review.Int J Sports Med. 2011; 32: 485-489
- Posterior ankle pain in dancers.Clin Sports Med. 2008; 27: 263-277
- Tendon injuries in dance.Clin Sports Med. 2008; 27: 279-288
- Effect of physical training on cardiovascular adjustments to exercise in man.Physiol Rev. 1977; 57: 779-815
- Vascular adaptation to exercise in humans: role of hemodynamic stimuli.Physiol Rev. 2017; 97: 495-528
- Exertional tibialis posterior compartment syndrome.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016; 1986: 61-64