Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
International Cricket Council. The Three Formats of Cricket. Available from: https://www.icc-cricket.com/about/cricket/game-formats/the-three-formats. Cited 19 November 2019.
Cricket Australia. Cricket participation reaches new heights. Available from: https://www.cricket.com.au/news/cricket-australia-national-cricket-census-participation-ceo-james-sutherland/2018-09-06. Cited 19 November 2019.
- Incidence and prevalence of elite male cricket injuries using updated consensus definitions.J Sports Med. 2016; 7: 187
- Injury in elite New Zealand cricketers 2002–2008: descriptive epidemiology.Br J Sports Med. 2014; 48: 1002-1007
- Adult sports injury hospitalisations in 16 sports: the football codes, other team ball sports, team bat and stick sports and racquet sports.Hazard (Victorian Injury Surveillance Unit). 2012; : 1-36
- Epidemiology of hospital-treated cricket injuries sustained by women from 2002-2003 to 2013-2014 in Victoria, Australia.J Sci Med Sport. 2019; 22: 1213-1218
Victorian Injury Surveillance Unit (VISU). Available from: https://www.monash.edu/muarc/research/research-areas/home-and-community/visu. Cited 19 November 2019.
Victorian Emergency Minimum Dataset (VEMD). Available from: https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/hospitals-and-health-services/data-reporting/health-data-standards-systems/data-collections/vemd. Cited 19 November 2019.
- Classifying sports medicine diagnoses: a comparison of the International classification of diseases 10-Australian modification (ICD-10-AM) and the Orchard sports injury classification system (OSICS-8).Br J Sports Med. 2005; 39: 907-911
- International consensus statement on injury surveillance in cricket: a 2016 update.Br J Sports Med. 2016; 50: 1245-1251
Cricket Australia. Cricket Australia announces annual results for 2017-2018. Available from: https://www.cricketaustralia.com.au/media/media-releases/cricket-australia-announces-annual-results-for-2017-18/2018-10-25. Cited 22 December 2019.
- Epidemiology of medically treated sport and active recreation injuries in the Latrobe valley, Victoria, Australia.Br J Sports Med. 2003; 37: 405-409
- Incidence of concussion and head impacts in Australian elite-level male and female cricketers after head impact protocol modifications.Sports Health. 2019; 11: 180-185
- Epidemiology of sports-related injuries in children and youth presenting to Canadian emergency departments from 2007-2010.BMC Sports Sci Med Rehabil. 2013; 5: 30
- Sports injuries in children.Br Med Bull. 2008; 86: 33-57
- Sports and active recreation injuries in Australia: evidence from emergency department presentations.Br J Sports Med. 1998; 32: 220-225