Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport
- Female breasts.in: Williams P.L. Gray's Anatomy. Churchill Livingstone, London1995: 418
- Overview of the mammary gland.Journal of Investigation in Dermatology. 1974; 63: 2-9
- Bare necessities.Runner's World. June. 1990; : 68-69
- Evaluation of Sports Bras.Physician & Sports Medicine. 1980; 10: 89-97
- The Female Breast in Sports and Exercise.in: Adrian M. Medicine and Sport Science. Vol 24. Sports Women, New York1987: 13-22
- The Female Athlete - Does her anatomy pose problems?.in: Proceedings of the 19th American Medical Association Conference on the Medical Aspects of Sport. AMA Press, Monroe1978: 1-8
- The Biopsychology of Injury - Related Pain.in: Pargman D. Psychological Bases of Sport Injuries. Fitness Information Technology, 1993
- The Breast and Exercise.in: Hale R.W. Caring for the Exercising Woman. Elsevier, New York1991: 83-92
- Selected Sports Bras: A Biomechanical Analysis of Breast Motion.Physician and Sports Medicine. 1987; 15: 128-139
- Kinematic accommodation of novice treadmill runners.Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 1986; 57: 1-7
- The Complete Sports Medicine Book.in: Simon and Schuster, New York1992: 184